Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thirty-Four

Yummy 5 Layered Cake
(it has mandarin oranges and crushed pineapple in it)

Not enough candles!

I love my boys!

Liam

The candles were already out, we were just pretending!

Sweet Boy!

Aunt Danielle & (soon to be) Uncle Chad's puppy, Abby!

We were outsideto send off a "wish lantern"...(I said a prayer for my kids instead). It was the coolest thing, but it was a sample of something that Danielle is doing on her wedding night so I didn't put the pictures on here. I'll post those after her wedding!

I had a wonderful time turning 34, thank you everyone who made it so special!

1 comment:

Dana said...

Happy birthday, Kimber! I guess I totally missed it. That cake looks delicious but I haven't been able to find mandarin oranges or crushed pineapple here. Eat a big piece for me!