Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby Number Two

Well, as most of you know by now...we are expecting our 2nd child. We are so happy and thankful that God has blessed us with another baby! I am sorry that I haven't updated my blog for the past 3 months but I was so sick and so tired I barely did anything, except for what was necessary to get through each day. I cannot believe we (poor Chad & Isaac) made it! Praise God!

I don't even know how to explain my life in the last three months so I won't try. But I can tell you one funny thing which nails it down pretty well. One day when Tyler & Chloe were here, Tyler wanted to play "Star Wars". He picked out which character he wanted everyone to be and when he got to me, he said I can be "Jabba-the-Hut". I didn't take much offense to it since I have already gained 20 pounds and assumed that's why he was calling me "Jabba" but Chad asked him why and he said because she likes to sit around a lot! We all got a kick out of that.

I am feeling much better now and starting to get back into my regular schedule which makes me happy. I've got a lot of catching up to do especially on my blog but we'll take it one day at a time!

Our Precious Baby at 6 weeks

Again at 7 weeks

I'll have more pictures once I get them scanned. I am now 17 weeks, Praise God!

1 comment:

Amber said...

And...she writes again!