Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Chair Hopping

In the past couple of days, Isaac has started getting on the chairs around the house. Well, he's been doing that for quite a while now but what I thought was cute was that he actually sits or lays down and hangs out for awhile. I guess to see him sit or lay and do nothing while he's awake is abnormal since he's usually all over the place, all of the time! What was really cute was when I got my camera out, he'd change positions over and over again all while laughing hysterically...he thought it was great...and I enjoyed every minute of it!

Isaac is living up to his name, which in Hebrew means "he laughs"...he laughs all the time (okay, with the exception of when he's crying because he doesn't get his way, which is often too...) but we are so thankful to have such a happy boy!







No comments: