Monday, January 4, 2010

Catching Up

During the month of December, while I wasn't writing in my blog...we had some visitors. My Uncle Lenny, Uncle Bill & Aunt Jane & my cousin William.



Uncle Lenny, Grandma Huff, my mom, Uncle Bill

Grandpa & Isaac playing

Danielle & Chad (her Chad)

My cousin William came for a nice visit.
Isaac...turning into a little boy!

Danielle, William, Grandma & me

Isaac sitting on my mom's bucket of lard...
I am not sure what it's for but I think she uses it to make soap. Yes, my mom does everything!
Also this month our dog Narni had to be put to sleep. I got Narni as a gift for my 16th birthday but she quickly turned into our "family dog" and lived with my parents most of her life. There is so much to write about her that I've been trying to do so in another post but just haven't finished yet. She was an amazing dog and we miss her so much!

No comments: