Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A Special Gift

I cannot believe that I have yet to write anything about our wonderful Christmas this past year. I guess for one, I was so busy with making coasters for my friends (which I am very grateful...thank you!) that all my "free-time" was spent getting those done in time for Christmas and in the process I got out of the habit of keeping up with my blog and now that I have some time every thing's so out of order...I don't know where to begin! For two, my sister has yet to email me her pictures that she took on Christmas day since she was the official photographer, so I really don't have any pictures to go along with my story. Oh, and I got this awesome video camera...it's actually a Flip Video...that I took plenty of videos of our Christmas with, however, I need to get with my friend Kelly so that she can show me how to do upload my videos on here (again)!

On Christmas morning we attempted to drive to my parents house to celebrate Christmas with them before Tyler and Chloe had to be at their mom's, however, we got stuck...really stuck...for a long time until a nice farmer saw us and got in his tractor to got us "un-stuck". By the time that was over, we decided it would be best to just take Tyler & Chloe back. After we dropped them off, the 3 of us ventured out to my parents. It was a very nice celebration, but Tyler and Chloe were missed. I felt pretty bad for my mom though, she really went all out to make it special for them and I know she was very disappointed that they weren't able to be there.

She drew pictures of Isaac, Tyler and Chloe (see below) and made some pretty amazing stockings for them. She also made this plain table into an awesome train table for Thomas the Train for Isaac.

"A Special Gift"
Isaac

Chloe

Tyler

Tomorrow night will be the first time we get Tyler & Chloe since Christmas and our plan is to celebrate it with my family (weather permitting, again)...


No comments: