Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bubbles and Popsicles

Chad & Isaac went outside while I was cooking dinner. I thought Isaac looked so cute chasing bubbles, so I had to go outside and take some pictures.



He always lays down like that every where we go for some reason!

Hmmm, I wonder if he's going to the bathroom?

I just love this face, I wish I got his whole head in the picture. I made cherry popsicles this week and they were so tasty! Isaac is now asking for popsicles about a hundred times a day so I try buy the kind made with real fruit or make my own.


I promise, they were good!

2 comments:

Dana said...

Will you post your recipe please?

Kimber Newton said...

I can't take much credit for it Dana...all I did was buy the Welch's concentrated juice (cherry) in a can and mixed it with 2 1/2 cans of water (it calls for 3) then poured the juice in the popsicle holders. If I have remaining juice I just add the extra water so it wasn't so strong to drink.