Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Circus

Like always, my sister is kind enough to think of us when there is a "kid thing" going on at the BOK Center. Actually this last time I had to ask her about the circus, which I normally would not do, but it was a good thing since she forgot she had tickets for them sitting in her desk (no one would have gotten to enjoy them if I hadn't called)! It was Isaac's first time to the circus and he loved it! Especially when the ladies were shot out of the cannon and anything with fire and loud booms! We loved watching his reaction to everything! My dad came with us and he seemed to have a great time as well, especially when it came time to buy Isaac a couple of toys!


Our first trip to the circus together!
Waiting in line for his toy
Isaac eating popcorn
Isaac's new toy
Isaac and Grandpa Dany!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Congratulations on your newest little blessing! Can't wait to meet him. ;)