Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Special Occassions

Chad & I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on the 4th of May. I'd love to share a picture of the occasion, however, I wasn't fond of the way they turned out, plus Chad cannot stand pictures of himself so I know he won't mind them not being on here!

My sister Danielle and her Chad came over to watch Isaac while (my) Chad and I went out to dinner and a movie. We had such a wonderful time together. We ate dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, like always. He gets the Kobe Burger and I get the Lettuce Wraps every time! Afterwards we went to see Clash of the Titans. A movie not on the top of our list to watch, however, there wasn't really anything else "good" to watch and we HAD to take advantage of the opportunity to actually see a movie in the theater!

A few days later was Mother's Day (I love having our anniversary & Mother's Day so close together, my house was filled with beautiful flowers for at least 2 weeks)! Chad and Isaac bought a charm bracelet for me. To start out with, they gave me a heart that looks like a mother holding her baby which is supposed to represent "A Mother's Love" for her children and also a little boy charm to represent Isaac! The charm of the boy literally looks like Isaac. I was so excited about my gift and look forward to filling it over the years!

After church we spent half the day at Chad's parents and the other half at my parents. It was a very special day honoring all the Mother's in our lives who mean so much to us!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Happy Anniversary! And those 2 year old pictures of Isaac are adorable!