Monday, October 19, 2009

Custom Coasters

4x4 Coasters
4x4 Coaster
4x4 Coaster
4x4 Coaster
6x6 Trivet
4x4 Coaster
The Newton's
Est. February 23, 2002
(4x4 Coaster)

The Custom Coasters are made on 4x4 tiles and are done in black & white with burnt edges which give it an antique look. I can put almost any picture on them (pictures without a lot of detail in the background work the best). You may use as many pictures as you'd like for them. I can also do them on a 6x6 tile and can be used as a trivet.

Pictures of your kids, a wedding photo, pets, a company logo, or your last name and wedding date are just some ideas, but if you come up with anything else, I will do my best to accomodate you.

The Cost:

$7.50 each (4x4)

$15.00 each (6x6)

*Plus shipping, if applicable.

If you are interested in ordering coasters, please contact me through email.

newtworthy@gmail.com

Thank you.

No comments: