Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Weekend

I am sure I won't post all of our weekends, however, this past weekend was pretty fun and eventful and took a few pictures while doing it...so I thought I'd share it.

Thursday night the Parents As Teachers Program, where I take Isaac once a week for play group, had a family night where they had a barnyard petting zoo...Tyler and Chloe were with us so all three kids had a really good time with the animals.

Here is Chloe holding "Max"...

If you look closely, Chloe is holding a little chick. The animals had it out for Isaac. The duck tried to bite him and one of the goats tried to head butt him...of course, Isaac thought it was funny...he never got hurt, thankfully!
Oh yeah, he fell in the mud while trying to play horse shoes with Tyler. It was cold and wet out there...so I am sure he was uncomfortable!
Isaac and me, after I cleaned him off. He still had mud caked on his head that I couldn't get out until his bath.
It's not very often that I get Chad in a picture...and I got several this weekend so I thought I'd share them!
Isaac was ready to go...

On Friday, we went to a Fall Festival at my parents church and my sister Jill was there doing face painting. Here is Chloe as a "Princess"

And Tyler chose Spiderman. I was very nervous about that red paint since we had pictures in the morning...but it came off!
Again, thank you Chad for getting in another picture! I love you...

Isaac on his first hay ride...even though you cannot tell - that is where we were in this picture. After the Fall Festival we all went to my parents, ate dinner, and hung out for a while and went home...late!

On Saturday, Grandma Newton took us to get pictures taken at JCPenny's. For Isaac's 18 months, and Tyler & Chloe's 2009 school pictures (we didn't like the way the actual school pictures turned out...so we thought we'd get them done elsewhere and they turned out great)!
After pictures we went to Chick-Fil-A. Then I went to Mardels to take advantage of there 25% off of the kids stuff while everyone stayed in the car. Afterwards, we spent the rest of the day at the Newtons.
I bought them these Veggie Tale figurines and they played with them all weekend. They really loved them and even asked me to take a picture of them!
Chad got sick on Saturday night...so he stayed home from church. I took everyone to church and it was an awesome service! When we got home the kids and I played games and did art projects while Chad slept on the couch. (I think it was God's way of telling him to slow down, since he won't do it on his own!).
Other than Chad gettting sick, we had a really nice weekend!

No comments: